我从来没想到过我还会再见到你。
Kim’s Note: This is a classic, romantic, movie sentence. Long-lost lovers always use this sentence when they are reunited.
这是句经典、浪漫的电影台词。久别重逢的恋人们总是在见面的时候说这句话。
☆ I never dreamed that I could speak good English. Crazy English changed my life.
我从来没想过我能说好英语。疯狂英语改变了我的人生。
☆ A: I never dreamed of hurting you. I’m so sorry.
我从没想过伤害你。
【疯狂短评】A good way to apologize.道歉的好方式。
B: I never thought the man of my dreams could treat me so badly!
我从来没想过我的梦中情人会对我如此糟糕!
☆ A: Your son is a nightmare!
你儿子简直是个恶梦!
B: I never dreamed that he would behave so badly. I’m so embarrassed.
我做梦都没想到他会表现得如此恶劣。我很难堪。
【疯狂联想】A good way to make an excuse or to show understanding. For example, when parents talk to teachers, friends talk to each other about their husbands or boyfriends.
找借口或表示理解的好方式。比如说,当父母跟老师谈话时,朋友们彼此交谈关于他们的丈夫或男朋友时。
超级王牌句型四:of one’s dreams (= the best that you can imagine; sth. you always long for)
☆ I finally got the job of my dreams.
我终于得到了我梦寐以求的工作。
☆ Win the house of your dreams in our fantastic contest!
参加我们精彩的比赛,你会赢得梦想中的美宅!
☆ Build the life of your dreams with the help of Crazy English.
用疯狂英语帮助你建立梦想中的人生。
☆ I thought I married the man of my dreams, but he turned out to be a real nightmare! Now I dream of getting divorced as quickly as possible.
我以为我嫁给了我的梦中情人,但却发现他是个真正的恶梦!现在我常梦想着尽快离婚。
超级王牌句型五:with a dream of…
☆ A: Those foreign experts have come to China with a dream of helping Chinese to speak better English.
那些外国专家怀着帮中国人把英语说得更好的梦想来到中国。
B: We all share the same dream.
我们有着共同的梦想。
☆ A: With dreams of improving their lives and finding their fortunes, thousands of farmers flooded into Beijing.
怀着改善生活发财致富的梦想,成千上万的农民涌进了北京。
B: Beijing is a city of dreams.
北京是个梦之都。
超级王牌句型六:put an end to one’s dream of…
☆ This would put an end to their dream of world domination.
这将结束他们主宰世界的梦想。
【疯狂联想】这个句子适用于美国和前苏联。
☆ The accident put an end to my dream of becoming an Olympic athlete.
那次事故结束了我成为一名奥运选手的梦想。
超级王牌句型七:a dream come true
☆ Receiving this award is just like a dream come true.
得到这个奖项真像是梦想成真。
☆ Getting into Beijing University is my dream come true.
去北京大学读书让我的梦想成真。
超级王牌句型八:realize/fulfil one’s dream
☆ I don’t have to go to America to realize my dreams. I can make my dreams come true here in China.
我不需要去美国实现我的梦想,我在中国就可以让我的梦想成真。
☆ You need a college degree to fulfil your dream of becoming a teacher.
你需要先得到一个大学学位才能实现你做老师的梦想。
超级王牌句型九:beyond one’s wildest dreams
☆ He succeeded beyond his wildest dreams.
他万万没想到他会成功。
☆ My boss offered me a salary beyond my wildest dreams.
我老板给我提供了我万万梦想不到的高薪。
超级王牌句型十:must have dreamed/have been dreaming
最有用的句子Most Useful Sentence:
☆ I never said that! You must have been dreaming.
我没说过那话!你一定是在做梦。
【疯狂联想】A good way to avoid responsibility. 逃避责任的好方式。
☆ I certainly didn't promise you the money; you must have dreamed it.
我肯定没有答应过给你那笔钱,准是你自己在胡思乱想。
【疯狂联想】A good way to deny something. 否认某件事的好方式。
☆ A: I thought I’d bought some condoms but it seems I haven’t — I must have dreamed it.
我以为自己已经买了避孕套,现在看来还没有买,我准是在做梦。
B: Then if you think you’re having sex with me, you’re dreaming!
如果你以为你要跟我做爱,那你是在做梦!
【公益广告】防止艾滋病,请用避孕套!